New releases selected for you
- Eclipse Hilary Hahn
- Living Sky Sun Ra Arkestra
- The Velvet Rope Janet Jackson
- Cherry Daphni
- Blue Rev Alvvays
- Loose Future Courtney Marie Andrews
- Component System with the Auto Reverse Open Mike Eagle
- Two Centuries Qasim Naqvi
- Roya Liraz
- Hysteria Indigo Sparke
- Quartetinho Anat Cohen
- Rolling Golden Holy Bonny Light Horseman
- Desperately Imagining Someplace Quiet Disq
- Bobby Weir & Wolf Bros: Live in Colorado, Vol. 2 Bob Weir
- Rossini & Donizetti: French Bel Canto Arias Lisette Oropesa
- Alice Tom Waits
- Blood Money Tom Waits
- En Är För Mycket och Tusen Aldrig Nog Dungen
- The Studio Albums 2009 – 2018 Mark Knopfler
- Angels Hung from the Arches of Heaven Goatwhore
- Philip Glass: Études for Solo Piano, Book 1 Vicky Chow
- Prism Say She She
- Tableau The Orielles
- Capricorn Sun Tsha
- Everything Is Going To Be Alright Princess Chelsea
- Omens Lamb of God
- Anywhere But Here Sorry
- Under The Midnight Sun The Cult
- Languoria Sofie Birch
- From Afar Víkingur Ólafsson
- Lines in the Levee Town Mountain
- Lessons for Mutants Johanna Warren
- CHARLIE Charlie Puth
- Only Built For Infinity Links Quavo
- Into The Blue Broken Bells
- Pad Peel Dream Magazine
- Most Normal Gilla Band
- Magic Hour Surf Curse
- Forsythia Caleb Caudle
- Fossora Björk
- Cool It Down Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- Yankee Hotel Foxtrot Wilco
- Vivaldi: Concerti per violino X 'Intorno a Pisendel' Julien Chauvin
- The Blues Don't Lie Buddy Guy
- The Bad Plus The Bad Plus
- Nymph Shygirl
- $oul $old $eparately Freddie Gibbs
- Bordeaux Concert Keith Jarrett
- Can I Take My Hounds to Heaven? Tyler Childers
- Angels & Queens - Part I Gabriels
- Doggerel Pixies
- Grave Dancers Union - 30th Anniversary Deluxe Edition Soul Asylum
- The Will to Live Titus Andronicus
- Empire Central Snarky Puppy
- The End, So Far Slipknot
- Entergalactic Kid Cudi
- The Sparrow Sam Prekop
- 05-10 Clark
- Melt My Eyez See Your Future Denzel Curry
- Karol Szymanowski: Piano Works Krystian Zimerman
- Spaces and Places Kerri Chandler
- Makes Me Sick Makes Me Smile Pretty Sick
- The Bible Lambchop
- If Not For You (Bob Dylan Songs Vol. 1) The Cactus Blossoms
Following the success of her debut 'Echo', Indigo Sparke uses her past, both good and bad, to pen her stunning sophomore album 'Hysteria'.
Qobuzissime for the album "Nymph" of the London artist who fuses jungle, R&B, pop, rave and a thousand other sounds! A first opus alternating experimentation and dreaminess with originality.
Jay Weinberg / Slipknot - "We want to be the best version of Slipknot we can be. I'm very proud of that mindset and that we're doing everything we can to maintain it.
Jay Weinberg has been a member of Slipknot for eight years and three albums, yet he very much sounds like a founding member of the Des Moines-based band. With 2014's '5: The Gray Chapter', 2019's 'We Are Not Your Kind' and now 'The End, So Far', Weinberg has carved out a place for himself in the band and in the hearts of fans. Here is what the recently anointed Metal Drummer of the Year had to say to Qobuz following the release of 'The End, So Far'.
The country music legend and early feminist was 90 years old when she passed away on October 4th...
Qobuzissime for the young cellist, adored by Yo-Yo Ma, who builds amazing bridges between classical music and that of his native South Africa. A shock!
John Coltrane's protégé, the great tenor saxophonist and a key player in the free music scene has died at the age of 81...
William Barton and Véronique Serret - "We are connecting people with the feeling of the heartbeat and Heartland of our mother country"
For the release of Heartland, didgeridoo virtuoso William Barton and violinist extraordinaire...