Download and listen to music in high resolution
New releases selected for you
- Delta Kream The Black Keys
- The Monster Who Hated Pennsylvania Damien Jurado
- Celebrate the Music of Peter Green and the Early Years of Fleetwood Mac (Live from The London Palladium) Mick Fleetwood and Friends
- How Blue Can You Get Gary Moore
- becalmyounglovers Bowerbirds
- 4:00 AM Delgrès
- The Forgiver and the Runaway AJ Fullerton
- The Moon And Stars: Prescriptions For Dreamers Valerie June
- Damage Control Curtis Salgado
- 4801 South Indiana Avenue Joanna Connor
- Vintage Wax Gregor Hilden Organ Trio
- Awa Blues Grant Haua
- The BLUES Album (2020 Remix) Whitesnake
- The Super Super Blues Band Bo Diddley
- Lucille B.B. King
- The Corner Early Times and the High Rollers
- The Light Below Walking Papers
- Wolffpack DeWolff
- Our New Orleans (Expanded Edition) Various Artists
- Living In A Burning House Selwyn Birchwood
- Live At The Regal B.B. King
- Indianola Mississippi Seeds B.B. King
- Jambalaya/You Win Again Fats Domino
- Nowhere Left to Go Layla Zoe
- Walking By the River Dr. John
- Moonlight, Mistletoe & You Keb' Mo'
- From the Vaults: Cold Chills Henry Gray
- Blues In Mono Seasick Steve
- Straight To You: Live Kenny Wayne Shepherd
- Bright Shining Stars Danielle Miraglia
- Live! In Europe Rory Gallagher
- The Best Of Rory Gallagher
- Carryout or Delivery Levin Ben
- Calling Card Rory Gallagher
- Top Priority Rory Gallagher
- Blueprint Rory Gallagher
- Stage Struck Rory Gallagher
With the Omnia A300, NuPrime is offering an integrated, connected amplifier which is both compact and powerful. The brand specialises in products with minimal footprints. The Omnia 300 is no exception to this rule: it doesn't show off by taking up unnecessary room. On the contrary, it offers maximum musical pleasure while making itself physically unobtrusive.
Hope by Nat Bartsch is on Qobuz in 24-Bit Hi-Res sound! Stream or download now.
20 years after the completely unexpected surprise of Terra Incognita, Gojira’s Fortitude is in full flex, perfectly synthesising the past and looking ever higher and further into the future.
Our new Qobuzissime from Azeri jazz pianist Isfar Sarabski is here and ready to stream or download on Qobuz in 24-Bit Hi-Res sound!
In late 1970, when Plastic Ono Band released its first album, The Beatles were still not officially finished. And yet here is an impressive debut solo album, with John Lennon opening his heart, his soul and his mind – in short, this was Lennon laid bare; the complete Lennon, dreamy and lucid, calm and edgy.
Shrouded in an awkward acoustic which is hardly customary for Berlin's Teldex Studio, the latest recording by Matthias Goerne and Korean pianist Seong-Jin Cho (First Prize in the 2015 Chopin Competition) is devoted to twilight Lieder by Wagner, Pfitzner and Richard Strauss. Stream or download in 24-Bit Hi-Res.
An interview with Azeri pianist Isfar Sarabski following the release of Planet, a Qobuzissime...