Download and listen to music in high resolution
New releases selected for you
- Demanufacture (25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition) Fear Factory
- Fortitude Gojira
- Turn Up That Dial Dropkick Murphys
- Louder Than Noise… Live in Berlin Motörhead
- Tortured Whole Sanguisugabogg
- Elasticity Serj Tankian
- Devolution Series #1 - Acoustically Inclined, Live in Leeds Devin Townsend
- Kill Grid Enforced
- The Lunar Injection Kool Aid Eclipse Conspiracy Rob Zombie
- NIRATIAS Chevelle
- Do It With a Smile Thirdface
- You're Welcome A Day To Remember
- Curse Of Autumn (Bonus Track Edition) Witherfall
- Caravan Acid Mammoth
- Omega Epica
- For Those That Wish To Exist Architects
- The Darkest Skies Are The Brightest Anneke van Giersbergen
- Roots Bonfire
- Amidst Voices that Echo In Stone Ominous Ruin
- Ominous Lake Of Tears
- Black Sheep Austin Meade
- When Life Was Hard & Fast Ricky Warwick
- Holy Diver: Live Dio
With the Omnia A300, NuPrime is offering an integrated, connected amplifier which is both compact and powerful. The brand specialises in products with minimal footprints. The Omnia 300 is no exception to this rule: it doesn't show off by taking up unnecessary room. On the contrary, it offers maximum musical pleasure while making itself physically unobtrusive.
Hope by Nat Bartsch is on Qobuz in 24-Bit Hi-Res sound! Stream or download now.
20 years after the completely unexpected surprise of Terra Incognita, Gojira’s Fortitude is in full flex, perfectly synthesising the past and looking ever higher and further into the future.
Our new Qobuzissime from Azeri jazz pianist Isfar Sarabski is here and ready to stream or download on Qobuz in 24-Bit Hi-Res sound!
In late 1970, when Plastic Ono Band released its first album, The Beatles were still not officially finished. And yet here is an impressive debut solo album, with John Lennon opening his heart, his soul and his mind – in short, this was Lennon laid bare; the complete Lennon, dreamy and lucid, calm and edgy.
Shrouded in an awkward acoustic which is hardly customary for Berlin's Teldex Studio, the latest recording by Matthias Goerne and Korean pianist Seong-Jin Cho (First Prize in the 2015 Chopin Competition) is devoted to twilight Lieder by Wagner, Pfitzner and Richard Strauss. Stream or download in 24-Bit Hi-Res.
An interview with Azeri pianist Isfar Sarabski following the release of Planet, a Qobuzissime...