Download and listen to music in high resolution
New releases selected for you
- Triumph (Expanded Version) The Jacksons
- Victory (Expanded Version) The Jacksons
- 2300 Jackson Street (Expanded Version) The Jacksons
- Fire It Up Steve Cropper
- Music Benny Sings
- DEACON serpentwithfeet
- Yeti Season El Michels Affair
- WE ARE Jon Batiste
- The Poet Bobby Womack
- The Poet II Bobby Womack
- The Moon And Stars: Prescriptions For Dreamers Valerie June
- For My Friends Jacob Banks
- All Love Everything (Deluxe) Aloe Blacc
- Do It Again Gabrielle
- 1/f - E.P. Laura Mvula
- The American Negro Adrian Younge
- The Exciting Sounds of Menahan Street Band Menahan Street Band
- Live At The Bitter End 1971 Donny Hathaway
- First Take (Deluxe Edition) Roberta Flack
- I Told You I Was Trouble: Live In London Amy Winehouse
- Ungodly Hour (Chrome Edition) Chloe x Halle
- MOONLIT FOOLS Sam Dew
- Anywhere But Here Tika
- The Genius of Aretha Franklin Aretha Franklin
- Butter-Fly Lava La Rue
- Folksy Nina Nina Simone
- The Jacksons (Expanded Version) The Jacksons
- Three Little Words Dominique Fils-Aimé
- Moves EP Cody Currie
- Destiny (Expanded Version) The Jacksons
- On Earth, and in Heaven Robin Thicke
- Goin' Places (Expanded Version) The Jacksons
- Table For Two Lucky Daye
- The Highlights The Weeknd
- Subconsciously Black Coffee
- Homegrown VanJess
- Collapsed In Sunbeams (Deluxe Edition) Arlo Parks
- Not Your Muse (Deluxe) Celeste
- Sound Ancestors Madlib
- I Told You So Delvon Lamarr Organ Trio
- Control Janet Jackson
- River Deep - Mountain High Ike & Tina Turner
- Honey Ohio Players
- Diana & Marvin Diana Ross
- Celebrate! Kool & The Gang
- Will I See You Again? Thee Sacred Souls
- Come Around EP Jordan Mackampa
- The Jazz Soul Of Little Stevie Stevie Wonder
- The Gap Band IV The Gap Band
- As One Kool & The Gang
- Love Tracks Gloria Gaynor
- Skylarkin' Grover Washington Jr.
- Sings Songs From The Wiz Diana Ross
- An Evening With Diana Ross Diana Ross
- Everybody Needs Love Gladys Knight & The Pips
- Gap Band V - Jammin' The Gap Band
- Fire Ohio Players
Our new Qobuzissime from Azeri jazz pianist Isfar Sarabski is here and ready to stream or download on Qobuz in 24-Bit Hi-Res sound!
In late 1970, when Plastic Ono Band released its first album, The Beatles were still not officially finished. And yet here is an impressive debut solo album, with John Lennon opening his heart, his soul and his mind – in short, this was Lennon laid bare; the complete Lennon, dreamy and lucid, calm and edgy.
Shrouded in an awkward acoustic which is hardly customary for Berlin's Teldex Studio, the latest recording by Matthias Goerne and Korean pianist Seong-Jin Cho (First Prize in the 2015 Chopin Competition) is devoted to twilight Lieder by Wagner, Pfitzner and Richard Strauss. Stream or download in 24-Bit Hi-Res.
Phil Baker discusses Neil Young on Qobuz Live !
The elegant cover of Tomorrowland with its black and white photography makes you wonder whether it is from 1961 or 2021. Kevin Mitchell aka Bob Evans seems to love the sixties, and the eleven songs that make up this sixth solo album do not attempt to hide his love for the past.
Is it a kind of provocation to release a live album while music lovers have been deprived of concerts since March 2020? No: it's more of a gift.
An interview with Azeri pianist Isfar Sarabski following the release of Planet, a Qobuzissime...