Download and listen to music in high resolution
New releases selected for you
- Latest Record Project, Vol. 1 Van Morrison
- Archive Series Volume No. 5: Tallahassee Recordings Iron & Wine
- Blue Heron Suite Sarah Jarosz
- Young Heart Birdy
- People Don't Change PJ Harding
- Yesterday Once More Denis Walter
- They're Calling Me Home (with Francesco Turrisi) Rhiannon Giddens
- Live at the Map Room Alela Diane
- Storm in Summer Skullcrusher
- Full Power Happy Hour Full Power Happy Hour
- BareBones Hanna Enlöf
- The Moon And Stars: Prescriptions For Dreamers Valerie June
- Neil Young Archives Vol. II (1972 - 1976) Neil Young
- Everywhere You've Been Steve Almaas
- All My Shame Mando Saenz
- Sleepless Nights Gram Parsons
- The Flying Burrito Brothers The Flying Burrito Brothers
- Echo Indigo Sparke
- Creosote Flats Reed Turchi
- Stage Fright The Band
- Stone Bill Stone
- Grief Museum Hotels on Mars
- Good Woman The Staves
- Come From The Shadows Joan Baez
- Gulf Winds Joan Baez
- Cats of Coven Lawn Frankie Armstrong
- Magic Mirror Pearl Charles
- Two Saviors Buck Meek
- Pink in Each, Bright Blue, Bright Green Dave Scanlon
- American Foursquare (Simplified EP) Denison Witmer
- Chase Center, San Francisco, CA, 12/30/2019 (Live) Dead & Company
- Hope in The Highlands: Recorded Live From Dunvarlich Foy Vance
- After The Gold Rush (50th Anniversary) Neil Young
- Mona Bone Jakon Cat Stevens
20 years after the completely unexpected surprise of Terra Incognita, Gojira’s Fortitude is in full flex, perfectly synthesising the past and looking ever higher and further into the future.
Our new Qobuzissime from Azeri jazz pianist Isfar Sarabski is here and ready to stream or download on Qobuz in 24-Bit Hi-Res sound!
In late 1970, when Plastic Ono Band released its first album, The Beatles were still not officially finished. And yet here is an impressive debut solo album, with John Lennon opening his heart, his soul and his mind – in short, this was Lennon laid bare; the complete Lennon, dreamy and lucid, calm and edgy.
Shrouded in an awkward acoustic which is hardly customary for Berlin's Teldex Studio, the latest recording by Matthias Goerne and Korean pianist Seong-Jin Cho (First Prize in the 2015 Chopin Competition) is devoted to twilight Lieder by Wagner, Pfitzner and Richard Strauss. Stream or download in 24-Bit Hi-Res.
Phil Baker discusses Neil Young on Qobuz Live !
The elegant cover of Tomorrowland with its black and white photography makes you wonder whether it is from 1961 or 2021. Kevin Mitchell aka Bob Evans seems to love the sixties, and the eleven songs that make up this sixth solo album do not attempt to hide his love for the past.
An interview with Azeri pianist Isfar Sarabski following the release of Planet, a Qobuzissime...