Download and listen to music in high resolution
New releases selected for you
- Er det morgen nå? Fantorangen
- For liten og for stor (med introduksjon til sangene) Trygve Kongshavn
- For liten og for stor Trygve Kongshavn
- The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge On The Run Tainy
- Let's Go! The Laurie Berkner Band
- Raya and the Last Dragon James Newton Howard
- Soul Various Artists
- KIDZ BOP 2021 Kidz Bop Kids
- Pinkfong & Baby Shark's Christmas Special Pt. 1 Pinkfong
- Run The World Run The World
- Mary Poppins (The Definitive Supercalifragilistic 2020 Cast Recording) Various Artists
- Kids Sing Pete The Cat Pete the Cat
- More Family Time Ziggy Marley
- Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes for Today's Kids, Vol. 1 The Countdown Kids
- Barbie Princess Adventure Barbie
Bob Dylan — Fragments - Time Out of Mind Sessions (1996-1997): The Bootleg Series, Vol. 17 (Deluxe Edition)
Bob Dylan returns with the 17th instalment of his "Bootleg Series," which began in 1991. In 2023, a new chapter in the series opens, dedicated to his 1990s comeback album "Time Out of Mind."
An anti-guitar hero of the New York punk scene, the leader of the group Television, revered by many musicians, has passed away at the age of 73...
Qobuzissime for the second album from the Canadian of Japanese origin crafted with the jazz group BadBadNotGood. A beautiful UFO of sonic hedonism.
With the release of her fourth album "A Reckoning", Kimbra sat down with Qobuz and opened up about the importance of trusting yourself and tackling you inner demons through art.
With his new album "12", the great Japanese musician, signs a superb introspective essay. An impressive tapestry of keyboards, electric and acoustic, mixing ambient and classical...
Interview - Mette Henriette: "A spark lit inside me the moment I touched a saxophone for the first time."
Eight years after her double-length self-titled ECM debut, the Norwegian Sami tenor saxophonist Mette Henriette Martedatter Rølvåg has returned with an album of brief musical haikus, introductions and unfinished thoughts—shadowy free jazz/contemporary music meant to provoke endings to her short moody statements. Qobuz got a chance to ask Mette about her interesting musical background.