QOBUZ Copyright Policy
Qobuz respects intellectual property rights and expects its users to do the same. Qobuz responds expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Services. In accordance with applicable law (including the ), Qobuz will, under appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of repeat copyright infringers. We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate any account for actual or apparent copyright infringement.
Futhermore if you are a copyright holder, or its agent, and you believe that any of the copyrighted material which is directly available via the Qobuz Service infringes your copyrighted work, please contact us at the following address : email@example.com.
Alternatively a notice of alleged copyright infringement may be sent to Qobuz's designated copyright agent at the following address:
Qobuz USA Inc.
Attn: Legal Department, Copyright Agent
45 rue Delizy
93500 Pantin, France
A notification of alleged copyright infringement must be addressed to Qobuz's copyright agent as listed above.
Please include as much detail as possible to allow us to identify the facts or circumstances, including, where possible:
1. Specific identification of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
2. A physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorised to act on behalf of the owner) of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
3. Contact information for the complaining party, such as a complete name, address, telephone number, and email address;
4. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and that the complaining party is the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed, or agent for the owner.
5. A description of where the material believed to be infringing is located on Qobuz Service or the Qobuz Websites (please be as detailed as possible and provide a URL to help us locate the material you are reporting);
6. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
The Mechanical Licensing Collective (MLC) is the entity that will administer blanket mechanical licenses for digital music in the United States beginning on January 2021. It was established pursuant to a federal law, the Music Modernization Act of 2018, to help get music publishers and songwriters paid. To learn more about the MLC and see what it can do for you, please visit www.themlc.com
Copyright © 2012 Qobuz All rights reserved.
Qobuz USA Inc., 45 rue Delizy, 93500 Pantin - France