Download and listen to music in high resolution
New releases selected for you
- Studio Reggae Bash, Vol. 3 Booboo'zzz All Stars
- Protest Songs 1924 – 2012 The Specials
- The Capitol Session '73 Bob Marley & The Wailers
- Solid Gold U-Roy
- The Trojan Story Various Artists
- For The Culture Alborosie
- Beyond the Blue Brain Damage
- The Beachfront RawB
- In Search of Lost Time (Deluxe) Protoje
- Soul Jazz Records presents STUDIO ONE: Rocksteady Got Soul Various Artists
- Only One Vershon
- The Golden Hour Jaz Elise
- Barnabas in Collins Wood Lone Ranger
- Afrikan Blood Various Artists
- Bridge Over Troubled Water Jimmy London
- Red Hills Road Sly & Robbie
- 'Til Shiloh Buju Banton
- L.A.B IV L.A.B
- DNA Dubs Flavia Coelho
- Christmas in the Islands Shaggy
- Ekundayo Liam Bailey
- 40 Years of Dub Mad Professor
- 12 Lights Brother Culture
- Addict Dub Pistols
- Special Request Taiwan MC
- Abracadabra Kanka
- Tales of Melodia ART-X
- More Family Time Ziggy Marley
- Back A Yard Wailing Souls
- Lion of Judah Riddim BiggaDread
- Wonderland of Green The 18th Parallel
The Orchestre National de France, led by conductor Cristian Măcelaru, has released a superb recording of the symphonies of composer Camille Saint-Saëns, whose death centenary will be celebrated on 16 December 2021..
With a measly 31 days left of the year, the time has come to reflect on the year that has been and the many amazing musical moments we have had the pleasure of listening to. No need to fire up the memory bank though, the team of music experts at Qobuz are here to guide you on this trip down memory lane...
Sony WF-1000XM4: Testing the Referential True Wireless Earbud Headphones with Active Noise Cancelling
Sony has recently updated its referential true wireless in-ear headphones. The WF-1000XM4 continues the lineage while completely changing the design. The many functions are still included. But it's the quality of the sound reproduction that interests us most, and how to enjoy music even more in the most compact, practical and discreet format possible.
Isata, the pianist sister, and Sheku, the cellist brother, finally record together for their first duo project entitled "Muse", based on pieces by Rachmaninoff and Barber...
With "Things Take Time, Take Time", the Australian pens a third album that is even more introspective than usual. A beautiful record conceived during lockdown and after a break-up...
ABBA lovers, and even some ABBA haters, can agree that the groups latest album 'Voyage' is definitely worth a listen. Even if it is just to see what they sound like after forty long years...
Exclusive interview with the drummer who is stirring up the jazzosphere on the occasion of the...