Download and listen to music in high resolution
New releases selected for you
- Midnight Chorus Kathryn Williams
- Fun House Hand Habits
- What Happens Next Davy Knowles
- Fire Draw Near Various Artists
- Take It Home B.B. King
- Midnight Believer B.B. King
- The Reprise Albums (1968-1971) Joni Mitchell
- The Lonely Hunter Hemi Hemingway
- Bloom Rosie Frater-Taylor
- Laysongs Chris Thile
- Years in Marble Raoul Vignal
- When Smoke Rises Mustafa
- Provlépseis Tori Forsyth
- Sharecropper's Son Robert Finley
- The Bath Emma Houton
- Delta Kream The Black Keys
- The Monster Who Hated Pennsylvania Damien Jurado
- Celebrate the Music of Peter Green and the Early Years of Fleetwood Mac Mick Fleetwood and Friends
- How Blue Can You Get Gary Moore
- becalmyounglovers Bowerbirds
- 4:00 AM Delgrès
- The Forgiver and the Runaway AJ Fullerton
- The Moon And Stars: Prescriptions For Dreamers Valerie June
- Damage Control Curtis Salgado
- 4801 South Indiana Avenue Joanna Connor
- Vintage Wax Gregor Hilden Organ Trio
- Awa Blues Grant Haua
- The BLUES Album Whitesnake
- The Super Super Blues Band Bo Diddley
- Lucille B.B. King
- The Corner Early Times and the High Rollers
- The Light Below Walking Papers
- Wolffpack DeWolff
- Our New Orleans Various Artists
- Living In A Burning House Selwyn Birchwood
- Live At The Regal B.B. King
- Indianola Mississippi Seeds B.B. King
- Jambalaya/You Win Again Fats Domino
- Nowhere Left to Go Layla Zoe
- Walking By the River Dr. John
- Moonlight, Mistletoe & You Keb' Mo'
- From the Vaults: Cold Chills Henry Gray
- Blues In Mono Seasick Steve
- Straight To You: Live Kenny Wayne Shepherd
- Bright Shining Stars Danielle Miraglia
- Live! In Europe Rory Gallagher
- The Best Of Rory Gallagher
- Carryout or Delivery Levin Ben
- Calling Card Rory Gallagher
- Top Priority Rory Gallagher
- Blueprint Rory Gallagher
- Stage Struck Rory Gallagher
The Orchestre National de France, led by conductor Cristian Măcelaru, has released a superb recording of the symphonies of composer Camille Saint-Saëns, whose death centenary will be celebrated on 16 December 2021..
With a measly 31 days left of the year, the time has come to reflect on the year that has been and the many amazing musical moments we have had the pleasure of listening to. No need to fire up the memory bank though, the team of music experts at Qobuz are here to guide you on this trip down memory lane...
Sony WF-1000XM4: Testing the Referential True Wireless Earbud Headphones with Active Noise Cancelling
Sony has recently updated its referential true wireless in-ear headphones. The WF-1000XM4 continues the lineage while completely changing the design. The many functions are still included. But it's the quality of the sound reproduction that interests us most, and how to enjoy music even more in the most compact, practical and discreet format possible.
Isata, the pianist sister, and Sheku, the cellist brother, finally record together for their first duo project entitled "Muse", based on pieces by Rachmaninoff and Barber...
With "Things Take Time, Take Time", the Australian pens a third album that is even more introspective than usual. A beautiful record conceived during lockdown and after a break-up...
ABBA lovers, and even some ABBA haters, can agree that the groups latest album 'Voyage' is definitely worth a listen. Even if it is just to see what they sound like after forty long years...
Exclusive interview with the drummer who is stirring up the jazzosphere on the occasion of the...