- Fri Qobuz | Tom Misch - Yussef Dayes, London Jamming
- Fri Qobuz | Lucinda Williams, Back in Blue
- Tue Qobuz | In the Studio with Parcels
- Tue Qobuz | 75 Years of Keith Jarrett
- Tue Qobuz | Andover Audio PM-50: A Refined Open Back Planar Magnetic Headphone
- Fri Qobuz | Cabasse the Pearl Akoya: testing a Qobuz Hi-Res-compatible connected high-fidelity mini-speaker
- Thu Qobuz | Wallace Roney: a legend leaves us
The magic happened about halfway through Amon Tobin’s 2019 album Fear in a Handful of Dust. The beautifully damaged, burnt red and blue synth tones of “Pale Form Runs By” flew around the stereo field of Andover Audio’s PM-50 planar magnetic headphones, and we knew we had a winner on our hands. Why did this particular...